The RITTER Company has been successfully operating in the fields of engineering, manufacturing of thermoplastic products and measuring systems for almost 70 years. In 2015 RITTER introduced the Biogas Batch Fermentation System which was installed successfully in many biogas laboratories world-wide since then. As a next step RITTER developed its own low-weight heating oven for Batch Fermentation Systems made out of thermoplastic (PE). With this heating oven RITTER provides the only batch fermentation system allowing 4 different substrates being tested simultaneously plus 3 blank tests plus 3 cellulose tests.
RITTER is excited to introduce its …
Brand-new RITTER Heating Oven
… which will be presented at the EUBCE 2019 in Lisbon the first time!
- 18 Fermentation Bottles 1 ltr:
- 3x Blank test
- 3x Cellulose
- 4x Different substrates simultaneously
- Easy loading and unloading from the top
- Heat transfer through forced air circulation (fans): No evaporation of water, no contamination
- Programmable temperature profiles (in combination with the new data acquisition software RIGAMO 4.0)
Dr. Ritter will be personally available for any questions!