The RITTER Company has been successfully operating in the fields of engineering, manufacturing of thermoplastic products and measuring systems for almost 70 years. In the year 2000 RITTER introduced the originally patented MilliGascounter® to the biogas R&D world. Almost 20 years later many thousands of MilliGascounters are in use world-wide. With the new 9-cell Block-MilliGascounter this success story will be continued.
RITTER is happy to introduce its …
Brand-new 9-cell Block-MilliGascounter
… which will be presented at the EUBCE 2019 in Lisbon for the first time!
- Multiple measurement cells in one unit
- Gas in/outlet for each cell
- Calibration certificate for each cell
- Compensation of temperature
- Compensation of pressure
- Compensation of humidity (in combination with the new data acquisition software RIGAMO 4.0)
Compact! Accurate! Powerful!
Dr. Ritter will be personally available for any questions!