The RITTER Company has been successfully operating in the fields of engineering, manufacturing of thermoplastic products and measuring systems for almost 70 years. In 2015 RITTER introduced the Biogas Batch Fermentation System which was installed successfully in many biogas laboratories world-wide since then. As a next step RITTER developed its own low-weight heating oven for Batch Fermentation Systems made out of thermoplastic (PE). With this heating oven RITTER provides the only batch fermentation system allowing 4 different substrates being tested simultaneously plus 3 blank tests plus 3 cellulose tests.
RITTER is excited to introduce its …
Brand-new RITTER Heating Oven
… which will be presented at the EUBCE 2019 in Lisbon the first time!
- 18 Fermentation bottles 0.5 / 1 / 2 ltr:
- 3 x blank test
- 3 x cellulose
- 4 x different substrates simultaneously
- Easy loading and unloading of fermentation bottles from the top – also individually during the ongoing experiment, either briefly for a visual check of the content or permanently for changing the fermentation sample
- Free access of each fermenting bottle from above, thus considerably easier connection of the gas tube as well as the electrical connection cable of the stirrer motor
- Heat transfer through forced air circulation (fans): No evaporation of water, no contamination
- Programmable oven temperature incl. temperature profiles (in combination with the new data acquisition software RIGAMO 4.0)
Visit RITTER at EUBCE 2019 · 27th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition
2019, Mai 27 – 30 · Lisbon Congress Center · Booth 51
Dr. Ritter will be personally available for any questions!