- 1 The next generation: BBFS 4.0
- 2 Features
- 3 Introduction
- 4 Preconfigured packages
- 5 Data-sheets
- 6 Downloads
The next generation: BBFS 4.0
Multiple results at a time
Batches of up to …
- 18 RITTER PMMA Fermentation Bottles (0.5 / 1 / 2 ltr) and 18 RITTER MilliGascounters in completely new RITTER Heating Oven Type BBFS-18
- 9 RITTER PMMA Fermentation Bottles (0.5 / 1 / 2 ltr) and 9 RITTER MilliGascounters in completely new and more compact RITTER Heating Oven Type BBFS-9
Automated data acquisition of gas volume and flow rate from Biogas Batch Fermentation Systems through real time data logging with Windows® software »RIGAMO« (suitable for up to 18 RITTER MilliGascounters).
Individual volumetric calibration of each MilliGascounter traceable to the German National Primary Standard (PTB)
Optimal displaying and storing
- Graphical and tabular display, printing and storing of measurement data.
- Export of stored data to Microsoft Excel®.
Maximum precise measurement results with individually calibrated RITTER MilliGascounters
In the field of the biogas research the RITTER MilliGascounter became a central component of a system allowing investigation of fermentation processes with up to 18 fermentation bottles in a heating oven at the same time. This RITTER Biogas Batch Fermentation System enables automatic measurement with data acquisition in real time.
The primary advantage of the RITTER Biogas Batch Fermentation System is that the entire fermentation bottle is uniformly tempered inside the heating oven. In contrast to tempering the fermentation bottles in a water bath there will be no uncontrolled cooling of the upper half of the bottles by air and air currents. The Fermentation Bottles can be easily removed from the top of the heating oven for visual inspections even while fermentation is in progress.
The RITTER Biogas Batch Fermentation System is available as a package for 9 or 18 fermentation bottles.