- 1 RITTER Companies
- 2 70 Years of Experience Manufacturing High Precision Measuring Instruments and Gas Meters for Research & Development
- 3 History & Development
- 4 Industries & Business Segments
- 5 Special partners
- 6 More references
70 Years of Experience Manufacturing High Precision Measuring Instruments and Gas Meters for Research & DevelopmentRITTER Engineering has been successful in the manufacture of measuring instruments as well as in the field of thermoplastic engineering for 70 years. In addition to innovative modular Multi-Gas Sensors and Biogas Batch Fermentation Systems, RITTER manufactures Gas Meters made out of various superior thermoplastics and high grade stainless steel, which are used world-wide in research & development laboratories as well as in industry. These meters can be used for volumetric measurement of even highly aggressive gases with laboratory precision.
With over 75 distributors worldwide, use a dense distribution network and get RITTER products directly at the point of contact.
The Biogas Batch Fermentation System with automatic data logging, you save valuable time and receive at the same time up to 18 measurement results!
RITTER provides highly accurate measurement, even for highly-aggressive gases – and this for more than 25-years maintenance free!
History & Development
- 01.07.1951 · Foundation of the „Wilhelm Ritter Company“ by Wilhelm Ritter
- 1958 · RITTER manufactures the first gas meter fully made out of plastics
- 1986 · Take-over of management by Dr. Joachim Ritter
- 1996 · Invention of “High Precision Level Indicator” for drum-type meters (patented)
- 2000 · RITTER introduces the »MilliGascounter« being the smallest volumetric gas meter world-wide
- 2012 · Biogas branch (Research & Development): Biogas Batch Fermentation System »BBFS«
- Leading manufacturer of Laboratory Gas Meters world-wide
- Distributor network in all industrial countries
- Volumetric measurements of gas flow rates from 1 ml/h to 18,000 ltr/h
- Repeatability of RITTER Drum-type Gas Meters better than 0.05% (measurements at PTB)
- Calibration of gas volume with an uncertainty of 0.5 %
- Europe-wide operating laboratory group for analytics in the fields of agriculture, environment, water, food and feed
- AgroLab is a user of the RITTER Biogas Batch Fermentation Systems
- Gas analysis systems for process control
- High-quality all-in-one systems for continuous fermentation trials with RITTER Drum-type Gas Meters
- German Biogas and Bioenergy Society (FnBB e.V.)
- Gas sensors and innovative gas measurement systems
- OEM manufacturer of photometric core sensor modules inside RITTER MultiGas Sensors