The RITTER Company has been successfully operating in the fields of engineering, manufacturing of thermoplastic products and measuring systems for almost 70 years. In 2015 RITTER introduced the Biogas Batch Fermentation System which was installed successfully in many biogas laboratories world-wide since then. As a logical next step RITTER developed its own low-weight heating oven made out of thermoplastic (PE) for Batch Fermentation Systems.
RITTER is excited to introduce its …
Brand-new RITTER Heating Oven
… which will be presented at the EUBCE 2019 in Lisbon the first time!
- 18 Fermentation Bottles 1 ltr:
- 3x Blank test
- 3x Cellulose
- 4x Different substrates simultaneously
- Easy loading and unloading from the top
- Heat transfer by air: No evaporation of water
- Programmable temperature profiles (in combination with the new data acquisition software RIGAMO 4.0)
Dr. Ritter will be personally available for any questions!