Please note: »RIGAMO« can only started once at a time on a single PC.No support of bi-directional recognition of the measuring drum rotation with Pulse Generator V4.01
Main Window (Data Window)
Please note: The illustrations shown above represent RIGAMO Software V 3.2 Beta. The user interface of previous versions may differ. For further information, please refer to the documentation provided with the software.
- 1 available USB port
- Gas meter with built-in pulse generator (MilliGascounter standard)
- Signal Interface Module »SIM« (option)
- Operating system: Windows® 7 / 8 / 10
- Microsoft Excel® 2003 or higher for data export to Excel®
- Recommended processor performance: ≥1.5 GHz
- Random access memory (RAM): ≥500 MB
- Monitor 17’’ (optimised for monitor resolution of 1280x 1024 pixel or higher)
Please note: No other National Instruments software should be installed on the respective computer as it may conflict with the RIGAMO software.
A standard converter »USB to RS232« for connection to COM port cannot be used.
Display ExampleE. g. data acquisition from 3 gas meters; red graphs: volume; blue graphs: flow rates
Data Export to Excel
System requirement: Microsoft Excel® 2003 or a later version
Export example of four data files:
The data of each data file (parameters plus measurement data) are exported into a separate table. Additionally, a blank table is created with the name of the export file (see red mark in the window above).
Configuration ExampleSchematic of a completed configuration of RITTER Gas Meter, Signal Interface Module (»SIM«), PC and RIGAMO
(Example for connection of 4 gas meters)