- Windows software for data acquisition of gas volume and flow rate from up to 24 RITTER Gas Meters to a PC USB port.
- Support of multi-core processors
- Graphical and tabular display of measurement data
- Storing of data
- Print out (separately or in any combination) of Diagram / Test parameters / Measured values in tabular form
- Export of stored data to Microsoft Excel® spread-sheet (Excel 2003 or higher)
- Automatic correction of the dynamic (flow rate dependent) measurement error (MGC only)
Main Window (Data Window)
- Area 1: Display of port status
- Area 2: Tabular display of data for respective ports in real time
- Area 3: Tick boxes for display »show« / »no show« of graphs
- Area 4: Indicator for online / offline display of graphs
- Area 5: Diagrams for gas volume and flow rate
- Area 6: Indicator of processor load status and »DIM« connection status
- Area 7: Buttons »Start/Stop« of data acquisition
- Area 8: Menu item “Diagram” for displaying diagram related settings
- Area 1: Selection of graph updating mode (automatically/manually)
- Area 2: Number of last measurement data to show in diagram
- Area 3: Dimensions of diagram axes
Please note: The illustrations shown above represent Rigamo Software V 3.2 Beta. The user interface of previous versions may differ. For further information, please refer to the documentation provided with the software.
System Requirements“wp-block-separator is-style-default” />
- Gas meter with built-in pulse generator (MilliGascounter standard)
- Digital Input Module »DIM« (option)
- Licence (dongle) for requested number of connected gas meters
- Operating system: Windows® 7 / 8 / 10
- Microsoft Excel® 2003 or higher for data export to Excel®
- Recommended processor performance: ≥1.5 GHz
- Random access memory (RAM): ≥500 MB
- 2 free USB ports (1 port for data acquisition, 1 port for licence dongle)
- Monitor 17’’ (optimised for monitor resolution of 1280x 1024 pixel or higher)
Please note: No other National Instruments software should be installed on the respective computer as it may conflict with the RIGAMO software.
A standard converter »USB to RS232« for connection to COM port cannot be used.