The RITTER MultiGas Sensors NDIR Module (non-dispersive IR sensor) has been specially developed for use in high-quality gas analysis. In the design phase special emphasis was placed on high stability and a low detection limit. These goals could be fully achieved by using high-performance light-emitting diodes (IR-LED) and thermal micro-radiators which were adapted to the requirements of gas detection. In the spectral range from 2 μm to 12 μm, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, water vapor and sulfur hexafluoride can be safely detected down to the ppm range with this innovative sensor platform.
Characteristics and Benefits
- Group of detectable gases: CO2 CO N2O CH4 CnHm* CF4 SF6 H2O
- Measurement technology: NDIR-Sensor (non-dispersive IR sensor)
- 测量精度 ±2% of Full Scale (F.S.)
- No cross-sensitivity to H2
- Operating temperature: 5 – 45 °C
- Operating pressure: 800 – 1200 mbar (hPa) abs.
- Flow rate range: 1 ltr/day – 100 ltr/h
- Warm-up time: 2 min
- Response time (t90): ≈ 3 sec
- Interface USB, on request RS 232
- Sensor cuvette: Aluminum, gold plated for sensor length 100 ≥ mm
- Incl. temperature compensation
- Incl. data acquisition software
- In tabletop casing, overall dimensions W x H x L 171 x 85 x 246 mm, weight approx. 1,9 kg
- Gas connection: PVDF screw-type tube connection for tube Øi 4 mm, Øa 6 mm
- Power supply: 24 VDC (incl. power plug 100 – 240 VAC / 24 VDC)
- Readjustment of the zero-point is recommended once a week.
- Contamination of the measuring cuvette can lead to shifting of the end-point. Due to the integrated filter, re-adjustment of the end-point is generally not required – but can be performed once a year.
- Additionally, cartridges filled with an inert and the respective test gas for recalibration of the zero and end-point can be provided.
- Long-term drift is < 1% of Full Scale (F.S.) / 24 h.
Options / Additional Sensors
V 1.0 / Rev. 2021-09-21 / 如有变更以新版为准。
如有疑问，请联系 firstname.lastname@example.org 或您当地的分销合作伙伴 (在我们的概述页面上)