The RITTER MultiGas Sensors NDUV Module (non-dispersive UV sensor) has also been specially developed for use in high quality gas analysis. In the design phase special emphasis was placed on high stability and a low detection limit. These goals could be fully achieved by using high-performance light-emitting diodes (UV-LED) and gas discharge lamps (EDL) which were adapted to the requirements of gas detection technology. In the spectral range from 200 nm to 405 nm, nitrogen oxides, aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, ozone, sulfur dioxide and halogens can be used with this novel sensor platform, partly detected reliably in the ppb range.
Characteristics and Benefits
- Group of detectable gases:
O3 CL2 H2S SO2 NO2
- Measurement technology: Innovative NDUV-Sensor (non-dispersive ultraviolet sensor)
- 测量精度 ±2% of Full Scale (F.S.)
- No cross-sensitivity to H2
- Operating temperature: 5 – 45 °C
- Operating pressure: 800 – 1200 mbar (hPa) abs.
- Flow rate range: 1 ltr/day – 100 ltr/h
- Warm-up time: 1 min
- Response time (t90): ≈ 1-2 sec depending on gas
- In tabletop casing, overall dimensions W x H x L 171 x 85 x 246 mm, weight approx. 1,9 kg
- Gas connection: PVDF screw-type tube connection for tube Øi 4 mm, Øa 6 mm
- Power supply: 24 VDC (incl. power plug 100 – 240 VAC / 24 VDC)
- Readjustment of the zero-point is recommended once a week.
- Contamination of the measuring cuvette can lead to shifting of the end-point. Due to the integrated filter, re-adjustment of the end-point is generally not required – but can be performed once a year.
- Additionally, cartridges filled with an inert and the respective test gas for recalibration of the zero and end-point can be provided.
- Long-term drift is < 1% of Full Scale (F.S.) / 24 h.
V 1.0 / Rev. 2023-01-18 / 如有变更以新版为准。
Dr.-Ing. RITTER Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG · Coloniastrasse 19-23 · D-44892 Bochum · 德国
如有疑问，请联系 email@example.com 或您当地的分销合作伙伴 (在我们的概述页面上)