For the detection of NO an EDL (electrodeless gas discharge lamp) is used. In the EDL, N2 and O2 are converted to NO and produce selective UV radiation. With this radi- ation a cross sensitivity free NO measurement is made possible. This method is called UV resonance spectroscopy (UVRAS).
Characteristics and Benefits
- Group of detectable gases: SO2 NO2 NO
- Temperature controlled up to 55 °C
- Fast response time < 3 seconds
- Durable EDL (> 16000 h)
- Flow-independent measurement 0-2 L/min
- No influence of gas humidity
- No NOx converter required
- Compact size
- In »Thermobox« as standard for stable measurement conditions
- Readjustment of the zero-point is recommended once a week.
- Contamination of the measuring cuvette can lead to shifting of the end-point. Due to the integrated filter, re-adjustment of the end-point is generally not required – but can be performed once a year.
- Additionally, cartridges filled with an inert and the respective test gas for recalibration of the zero and end-point can be provided.
- Long-term drift is < 1% of Full Scale (F.S.) / 24 h.
Options / Additional Sensors
V 1.0 / Rev. 2021-05-15 / Возможны изменения.
По вопросам обращайтесь email@example.com или ваш местный партнер по сбыту (на нашей обзорной странице)