Líquido de embalagem Pionier 4281 • Ficha de Dados
Pionier 4281 is a medical paraffinic mineral White Oil containing aromates in trace elements. It is colourless, odourless, and clear.
- Swallowing and inhalation:
Can be fatal after swallowing and intrusion into respiratory system. When swallowing the product may be absorbed in the lungs due to its low viscosity and lead within a short time to develop serious lung damage. (The patient must be monitored medically for 48 h.) Immediately contact local or national Poison Information Center (Germany: +49-551-19240) or doctor! Don’t effect vomiting!
- For further information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Disposal according to governmental regulations.
- No dangerous good in Terms of transport regulations.
Pionier 4281 can be used with RITTER Drum-type Gas Meters made out of PVC, PVDF and Stainless Steel.
- Not suitable for measurements with oxygen.
- Contact with strong oxidising agents (e.g. peroxides, chromates) can lead to fire hazard.
- Mixing with nitrates or other oxidising agents (e.g. chlorates, perchlorates, liquid oxygen) can create an explosive compound.
- Use under 0°C.
- Less evaporation than water due to its lower vapour pressure.
- Greater stability of the Packing Fluid level.
- Improvement in the repeatability of measurement results.
- Reduction in the required frequency of Packing Fluid level monitoring.
- The gas remains dry.
- In general, a lower chemical reactivity with water.
Solubility of gases
No data available from manufacturer.
|Vapour pressure:||20||°C||< 0.1||mbar|
|Thermal expansion coefficient:||0.0007||K-1|
|Appearance:||Colourless, odourless, and clear|
Material Safety Data Sheets
V 1.0 / Rev. 2022-04-05 / Sujeito a alterações.
Dr.-Ing. RITTER Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG · Coloniastrasse 19-23 · D-44892 Bochum · Alemanha
Para perguntas, favor contatar firstname.lastname@example.org ou seu parceiro de distribuição local (em nossa página de resumo)