The RITTER MultiGas Sensors NDIR Module (non-dispersive IR sensor) has been specially developed for use in high-quality gas analysis. In the design phase special emphasis was placed on high stability and a low detection limit. These goals could be fully achieved by using high-performance light-emitting diodes (IR-LED) and thermal micro-radiators which were adapted to the requirements of gas detection. In the spectral range from 2 μm to 12 μm, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, water vapor and sulfur hexafluoride can be safely detected down to the ppm range with this innovative sensor platform.
- Biogas research
- Environmental and process measuring technology
- Elemental analysis
- Industrial gas analysis
- Natural gas analysis
Characteristics and Benefits
- Readjustment of the zero-point is recommended once a week.
- Contamination of the measuring cuvette can lead to shifting of the end-point. Due to the integrated filter, re-adjustment of the end-point is generally not required – but can be performed once a year.
- Additionally, cartridges filled with an inert and the respective test gas for recalibration of the zero and end-point can be provided.
- Long-term drift is < 1% of Full Scale (F.S.) / 24 h.
Options / Additional Sensors
V 1.0 / Rev. 2023-01-17 / Subject to alterations.
Dr.-Ing. RITTER Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG · Coloniastrasse 19-23 · D-44892 Bochum · Germany
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local distribution partner (on our overview page)