The third RITTER MultiGas module is a combination of both Module NDIR and Module NDUV on a common board. With this unit, up to 3 gas components can be measured simultaneously. The basic electronics can supply IR and UV radia- tion sources with different frequencies for 0 Hz (DC) to 100 Hz (AC). This system is an ideal tool for detecting multi-component gas at low ppm levels.
- Biogas research
- Environmental and process measuring technology
- Elemental analysis
- Industrial gas analysis
- Natural gas analysis
Characteristics and Benefits
- Readjustment of the zero-point is recommended once a week.
- Contamination of the measuring cuvette can lead to shifting of the end-point. Due to the integrated filter, re-adjustment of the end-point is generally not required – but can be performed once a year.
- Additionally, cartridges filled with an inert and the respective test gas for recalibration of the zero and end-point can be provided.
- Long-term drift is < 1% of Full Scale (F.S.) / 24 h.
Options / Additional Sensors
V 1.0 / Rev. 2022-07-24 / Subject to alterations.
Dr.-Ing. RITTER Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG · Coloniastrasse 19-23 · D-44892 Bochum · Germany
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local distribution partner (on our overview page)